Best answer: Disney+ will have a ton of existing shows from places like The Disney Channel, but it'll also be the only place to check out new series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and even Star Wars.
- All the Disney you can watch: DIsneyPlus (From $7/mo. at DisneyPlus)
What Shows are on Disney+?
Disney+ is supposedly going to launch with a grand 7,000 hours of television for folks to sit down and watch. This will include existing shows from Disney, as well as some awesome new additions that will be exclusive to the streaming network.
While nothing is set in stone yet, there are also rumors concerning a variety of new scripted and unscripted series coming to the new streaming service. We do know that Star Wars, Marvel, and The Disney Channel will all be bringing some awesome new shows to your screen. In addition you'll also be able to check out every season of the Simpsons and a fair number of other shows that haven't yet been announced.
One of the biggest draws to Disney+ is all the original series it'll offer. Here's a list of what we know so far.
Live Action Series
- The Mandalorian : Available at launch
- Untitled Obi Wan Kenobi series : Release date unknown, filming starts in 2020
- Untitled Cassian Andor Series : Expected in Year 2
- Hawkeye : Slated for 2021
- Loki : Slated for 2021
- WandaVision : Slated for 2021
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier : Expected in Year 1
- Ms.Marvel : Release date unknown
- She-Hulk : Release date unknown
- Moon Knight : Release date unknown
- Lizzie McGuire : Release date unknown
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series : Available at launch
- Diary of a Female President : Expected in Year 1
- Muppets Now : Slated for 2020
Animated Series and Shorts
- Marvel's What If…? : Slated for 2021
- Forky Asks a Question : Available at launch
- SparkShorts : Available at launch
- Lamp Life : Expected in Year 1
- Monsters at Work : Expected in Year 1
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Season 7 : Slated for 2020
Documentaries, Live Specials and Unscripted Series
- Encore! : Available at launch
- Untitled Walt Disney Imagineering Documentary Series : Available at launch
- Marvel's Hero Project : Available at launch with new episodes weekly
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum : Available at launch
- Be Our Chef : Expected in Year 1
- Cinema Relics : Expected in Year 1
- Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 : Expected in Year 1
- Magic of Animal Kingdom : Expected in Year 1
- Marvel's 616 : Expected in Year 1
- (Re)Connect : Expected in Year 1
- Rogue Trip : Expected in Year 1
- Shop Class (working title) : Expected in Year 1
- Earthkeepers (working title) : Expected in Year 2
- Ink & Paint : Expected in Year 2
What is Disney+?
Disney+ is the upcoming streaming service from entertainment giant, Disney. The service will include most of the original Disney classic movies and television series, as well as Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Fox, and National Geographic.
In addition to the existing content for all of these, there are exclusives that you won't find on any other streaming service. Existing Disney content on other streaming services has already been or will be pulled in the near future to get Disney+ up and running.
How much will Disney+ cost me?
Disney+ will cost $7 per month or $70 per year. However, those who are looking to save and would also like access to Hulu (with ads) and ESPN can get a bundle for all three that costs $13 per month.
When will Disney+ be available?
Disney+ launches on Nov. 12, 2019.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.