Good news, everyone! If you're looking at using Hulu Live as a live streaming service, there's a pretty darn good chance that it'll support whatever hardware you can throw at it.
Per the fine folks at Hulu's support pages , here's a look at all the devices that Hulu Live works on:
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Amazon Fire Tablets
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- iPhones and iPads
- Nintendo Switch
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models)
- Samsung TV (select models, including all 2018 Tizen models)
- LG Smart TV with webOS (2017 and 2018 models, and select 2016 models)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
Additionally, you can view the streams in your web browser if you use Hulu's beta site .
Updated April 10, 2018: Hulu Live has added LG Smart TVs and the 2018 Tizen models from Samsung.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.