Underworld is about to become the centrepiece of the drama on Coronation Street – and not just because of Carla Connor's endangered nuptials.
Coronation Street has just released a new publicity image that captures the multitude of storylines being stitched together in the knicker factory.
- Factory boss Aidan (Shayne Ward) is hot for Eva, but will their relationship help or hinder business at Underworld?
- Aidan’s dad and business partner Johnny Connor (Richard Hawley) is developing feelings for Jenny Bradley (Sally Ann Matthews), but with her troubled past, he may be playing with fire...
- Kate (Faye Brookes) was all set to marry fiancee Caz (Rhea Bailey) until she kissed her friend Sophie (Brooke Vincent). Will she see through her marriage to Caz, or will 'Kophie' be the Street's newest couple?
- Sean (Antony Cotton) has been on cloud 9 life with vicar Billy (Dan Brocklebank), but Billy's past is about the catch up with him...
- Izzy (Cherylee Houston) refuses to stop using cannabis for pain relief to deal with her tissue disorder, even if it means falling foul of the law.
- Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) is back at work in a bid to make ends meet. With the debts continuing to pile up at home can Fiz and Tyrone (Alan Halsall) escape with their relationship intact?
- Chesney (Sam Aston) is growing ever more resentful of Sinead’s (Katie McGlynn) burgeoning modelling career. Either he will have to accept her success or she will have give up her dream...
- New Weatherfield councillor Sally Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor) will be taking snobbery to new heights. So how will her Underwordl colleagues and window cleaner husband Tim (Joe Duttine) cope?
- As Carla (Alison King) plans her big day and her move to Devon, Tracy (Kate Ford) could yet ruin her life with her knowledge of Carla’s one night stand with Robert (Tristan Gemmill). It’s a fragile happiness that could be shattered at any moment.
Watch the drama on Coronation Street on ITV on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.