Ultimate Big Brother: Makosi, Nadia evicted!
The latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
You are now subscribed
Your newsletter sign-up was successful
Want to add more newsletters?
ONCE A WEEK
What to Watch
Get all the latest TV news and movie reviews, streaming recommendations and exclusive interviews sent directly to your inbox each week in a newsletter put together by our experts just for you.
ONCE A WEEK
What to Watch Soapbox
Sign up to our new soap newsletter to get all the latest news, spoilers and gossip from the biggest US soaps sent straight to your inbox… so you never miss a moment of the drama!
Makosi and Nadia have become the second and third people to be voted out of the Ultimate Big Brother house following Friday's double eviction. The pair lost out in a six-way eviction which also saw Chantelle, Ulrika, Nick and Nikki also facing the public vote. Makosi was the first to learn that she had been evicted, and appeared unsurprised by the news. "I know, shut up!" she shouted as Big Brother announced that she had been evicted and had to leave the house. And the 29-year-old exited the house to the Destiny's Child track Bootylicious - and a chorus of boos from the crowd. However, she did not appear to be bothered by the audience response. "I thought I was going to cry coming out here but it was refreshing," she told Davina. Makosi added that she felt "blessed" to have been involved Ultimate Big Brother. "Even to be out now," she said, "I still feel very blessed that I was a part of something so very special." Nadia - who left the house to a rapturous reception when she was crowned winner of Big Brother 5 - received a similar response to Makosi, with the crowd chanting "Get Nadia out" and booing when she appeared. "That must be really hard for you, coming out to all that," Davina said. However Nadia herself admitted she had struggled in the Ultimate Big Brother house, and described it as "the toughest week of my life". "I just didn't feel comfortable in there," she said. "I don't think I could do the ten weeks I did first time around. "At the end of the day, I'm not the same person as I was six years ago. I've been through a lot in my life, and maybe that hasn't made me as happy and nice a person as I'd hoped."
The latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Patrick McLennan is a London-based journalist and documentary maker who has worked as a writer, sub-editor, digital editor and TV producer in the UK and New Zealand. His CV includes spells as a news producer at the BBC and TVNZ, as well as web editor for Time Inc UK. He has produced TV news and entertainment features on personalities as diverse as Nick Cave, Tom Hardy, Clive James, Jodie Marsh and Kevin Bacon and he co-produced and directed The Ponds, which has screened in UK cinemas, BBC Four and is currently available on Netflix.
An entertainment writer with a diverse taste in TV and film, he lists Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Chase, The Thick of It and Detectorists among his favourite shows, but steers well clear of most sci-fi.

