Here we go again. The Premier League champion is all but official with Liverpool still atop the tables, leading by 25 points. Second place, meanwhile, is very much still up for grabs. And that's plenty apparent as we reach the latest Manchester Derby today, with No. 2 Man U just seven points ahead of third-place Leicester City, and in a logjam at seventh at 42 point.
So when Manchester United and Manchester City go at it today, it very much matters. The pride, the points — it's all on the line, as usual. (And that's exactly how it should be.)
And that's not to say that this weekend's other games haven't (and still don't) matter. No. 4 Chelsea still very much needs a win over Everton to keep in the thick of it. And Aston Villa on Monday will be looking to do to Leicester what Norwich City did to Liverpool — punch way above its weight and defeating one of this season's better teams from near the bottom of the tables and within sight of relegation.
But for now, it's the Derby that's of greater consequence.
And for those of us watching the Premier League in the United States, this one's going to be relative easy to catch. Here's what's up:
How to watch Manchester City vs. Manchester United online
Today's Manchester Derby kicks off at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time. (That's 19:30 local time.) It'll be available on NBC and Telemundo.
All of the major streaming services carry NBC affiliates. Though it is possible that your region somehow could miss out, so do be sure to check the particulars if you've not already.
Sunday's earlier game — Chelsea vs. Everton at 10 a.m. Eastern — is available on NBCSN and NBC Sports Gold.
Sunday, March 8, 2020
- Chelsea vs. Everton, 10 a.m., NBC Sports Gold, NBCSN
- Manchester United vs. Manchester City, 12:30 p.m., NBC, Telemundo
Monday, March 9, 2020
- Leicester vs. Aston Villa, 4 p.m., NBCSN
How to watch this week's Premier League games
|Hulu Live||YouTube TV||Sling TV||AT&T TV Now||Fubo TV||Philo||frndly TV|
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here .
- NBC on Hulu with Live TV? Yes.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
- Hulu Plans and Pricing
- What's new on Hulu this month
Hulu with Live TV
Best of English football
Don't miss a single minute.
Hulu is the biggest live-TV streaming service in the United States, and it's a great option if you want to stream Premier League games.
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week trial
- Watch Fubo TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android and web browsers
- Local channels on Fubo TV: CBS, Fox, NBC and CW. Find your locals here .
- NBCSN on Fubo? Yes, on the Fubo Standard plan.
More on Fubo TV:
- Fubo TV
- Fubo TV 4K streaming
Stream the games
So you don't have to miss a minute.
Fubo TV is an excellent option for any sports-lover, and it's one of the only ways to stream the occasional game or event in 4K resolution. (Though that doesn't always include the Premier League games, including today's Manchester Derby.)
Sling TV - Sling Blue
- The cost: $30 a month after your first month for $20
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, or Samsung smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Find your local channels here .
- NBC on Sling?: Yes.
More on Sling TV:
- Sling TV
- How to subscribe to Sling TV
Pick your track
Sling as much as you want
Punt, pass, kick.
Sling is still one of the least expensive ways to get the most channels. NBC affiliates are available on either the Sling Blue or Sling Orange track.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $65 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, and browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- NBC on AT&T TV Now?: Yep.
More on AT&T TV Now:
AT&T TV Now
Watch it all
A little extra if you want to watch
AT&T TV Now has probably the deepest channel lineup around. And NBC is available on every level of the AT&T TV Now plan chart.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android and browsers
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- NBCSN on YouTube TV? Yes.
More on YouTube TV:
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.