Curl up on the couch, everyone, and let's forget about everything else going on in the world. It's Wednesday, and that means we're halfway through the week. (Or halfway closer to the next one, if you're one of those glass-half-empty folks.)
Regardless, there's plenty on today. Four soccer games from two countries are headed our way. The broadcast networks are doing their prime-time thing. And late-night is as funny as ever.
Keep on reading for the full list of what's on today.
Tonight in prime time on TV
- Game On!, CBS, 8 p.m.: Actors Tony Hale and Bobby Moynihan guest in a variety of outrageous challenges as part of Team Gronk (Rob Gronkowski) and Team Venus (Williams).
- The Goldbergs, ABC, 8 p.m.: Barry decides to rush a fraternity, but it doesn't quite work out as he expects. Meanwhile, Beverly and Murray find themselves getting closer to being empty nesters, which means more hobbies and activities for Beverly and more TV for Murray.
- Chicago Med, NBC, 8 p.m.: Two brothers in critical condition are rushed into the hospital by their parents. Dr. Choi, April and Dr. Charles are left to tend to their care and to piece together what actually transpired. Dr. Manning becomes suspicious of a new mother entering the E.D.
- MasterChef, Fox, 8 p.m.: The top 18 battle it out for immunity in an epic team challenge. With only 45 minutes on the clock, the losing team has to break down a chicken to make a delectable dish in an intensely crucial elimination challenge.
- The 100, The CW, 8 p.m.: Clarke and her friends find themselves on a planet that is not what it seems.
- American Housewife, ABC, 8:30 p.m.: In the Season 4 premiere, the Otto family ushers in a new era when Katie and Greg make the emotional decision to sell the family minivan. Meanwhile, Daniel suffers a setback that forces him to rethink how to accomplish his goals.
- SEAL Team, CBS, 9 p.m.: Jason pleads to be sent to help Ray and Clay, who are abroad on a mission to protect a U.S. ambassador when their compound is attacked.
- Modern Family, ABC, 9 p.m.: Mitchell learns a valuable life lesson when Murray, a former resident of the house, shows up unexpectedly. Meanwhile, the Dunphy's old neighbor-turned-tech-titan, Kenneth,comes to visit with a big surprise for Phil.
- Chicago Fire, NBC, 9 p.m.: An unexpected visit throws Casey for a loop. Severide sets out to exonerate a wrongly convicted arsonist. Kidd pays the price for burning the candle at both ends. Cruz goes on a mission to fix one of Otis's old toys.
- Ultimate Tag, Fox, 9 p.m.: Six more contestants enter the Tag Arena, but only two will leave with $10,000 as they look to outrun the elite Taggers and their jaw-dropping skills. The NFL's Watt brothers (J.J., T.J. and Derek) host.
- Bulletproof, The CW, 9 p.m.: In Amsterdam, Bishop and Pike discover the dark operations of the Markides family as they search for a missing girl.
- S.W.A.T., CBS, 10 p.m.: The SWAT team looks for an escaped convict who is planning to kill Tan and the law enforcement team who helped put him in prison several years ago. Then, Chris arrests a young man who is given a free pass.
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., ABC, 10 p.m.: After a bumpy landing in the disco decade, the team, with Daniel Sousa in tow, reunites with more than one familiar face at the S.H.I.E.L.D. hangout and discovers exactly how to dismantle the Chronicoms' latest plan.
- Chicago P.D., NBC, 10 p.m.: After injuring herself while pursuing a suspect, Burgess receives a shocking diagnosis. A homicide case turns into a missing persons case, with a sinister twist. Voight has to decide between justice and the letter of the law.
Tonight on late night
- The Tonight Show Starting Jimmy Fallon, NBC, 11:34 p.m.: Guess include actor Russell Crowe, actor and singer Ben Platt, and musical guest Brittany Howard.
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert, CBS, 11:35 p.m.: Jon Stewart talks about his new film.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live, ABC, 12:35 a.m.: Actor/comedian Bill Burr makes an appearance.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers, NBC, 12:36 a.m.: Comedian Mike Birbiglia, actor Regina Hall
- The Late Late Show with James Corden, CBS, 12:37 a.m.: Actor Don Cheadle, the Black Eyed Peas
Wednesday's sports on TV
- Premier League: Manchester United vs. Sheffield United, NBCSN, 12:55 p.m.
- Premier League: Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace, NBCSN, 3:10 p.m.
- Serie A: Atlanta vs. Lazio, ESPN, 3:30 p.m.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to WhatToWatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.