Good news, everyone! If you're decided to go with Sling TV as your streaming service of choice, there's approximately a 99 percent chance that'll it work on whatever hardware it is you have on hand.
Be it a phone, a tablet, computer, smart TV, or dedicated set-top box, Sling TV supports a whole slew of hardware.
Here's what all you can use with Sling TV:
- Amazon Fire TV (boxes and full displays)
- Amazon Fire tablets
- Android phones and tablets (Android 4.4 and up)
- Android TV, including smart TVs from Sharp, Sony and LeEco
- Apple TV (fourth generation and up)
- ChannelMaster DVR+
- Google Chrome browser
- iPhone and iPad (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- LG TV with webOS 3.5 and up
- Roku (and Roku-powered TVs from Hisense and TCL)
- Samsung smart TVs
- Windows 10 devices
- Vizio Smart TVs
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
- Xfinity X1
Pretty simple, folks.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.