If you're interested in subscribing to FuboTV, then you might have trouble getting your head around all the different channels that the live TV streaming site offers.
FuboTV Latino offers channels including Gol TV Spanish, TyC Sports, BabyTV, Cine Sony, Fox Life, el Gourmet, Mas Chic and Nat Geo Mundo.
There are four different channel tiers offered by FuboTV, and the most affordable is the Latino one, with a slightly different selection of channels and features to the other three.
If you're interested in the tier, we'll run you through it, letting you know which channels it offers and how it compares to FuboTV's Pro, Elite and Ultimate bundles.
- Sign up to FuboTV here (opens in new tab)
There are the following different plan options you can choose from with Fubo:
- Fubo Pro: This plan gets you 230 channels, 1,000hours of cloud DVR and unlimited screens for $69.99 a month.
- Fubo Elite: For $79.99 a month you can get 230 channels, 1,000 hours of DVR, unlimited screens, Fubo Extra and News Plus.
- Fubo Ultimate: $99.99 a month for 230 channels, Fubo Extra, News Plus, Sports Plus, Showtime, 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR, and unlimited screens.
- Fubo Latino: Latino channels, 250 hours of DVR, Standard Share, for $32.99.
- Add-ons FuboTV also has a wealth of other options, including even more sports, movies and international channels. They range from $2.99 to $19.99 per month.
All of the Fubo packages have two different channels for Fox Desportes and eight different channels from BeIN Sports. These types of channels stream most of your favorite games in either Spanish or Português.
A breakdown of Fubo Latino Plus
Fubo Latino is an alternative Fubo subscription for $32.99 per month. Each of the following channels will be made available to you when you add this package to your plan.
- Gol TV Spanish, TyC Sports, Fox Desportes : Fox Desportes and BeIN Sports come with every Fubo package so you can watch sports in Spanish. Gol TV adds a golf channel and TyC Sports adds a soccer channel. With the Fubo Latino Plus package, you also get more channels for Fox Desportes.
- BabyTV : The name says it all. This channel has plenty of baby-proof TV shows for the little ones to watch.
- Cine Sony : Don't miss any of the best Blockbusters. This channel has a variety of movies, including El Jeremias, American Hustle, The Trust, Pixels, and more.
- Fox Life : This channel carries a lot from Fox's original series and all of them are dubbed in Spanish. Catch up on Anatomia De Grey, The Resident, Blue Bloods, and more.
- el Gourmet : As the name suggests, this channel is filled with content about cooking and food.
- Mas Chic : This channel is great for those who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with arts and crafts. Learn how to make new decorations for your home. There are even how-to segments to show you how to cook easy meals for the family.
- Nat Geo Mundo : This channel is the Spanish version of National Geographic. It contains documentaries about anything and everything from around the world. Topics like science, culture, nature, history, and so on are covered in detail for you to learn everything about.
- Nuestra Tele : This channel is full of entertainment for news, sports, live talk shows, and telenovelas. There are even popular shows like El desayuno, El show de las estrellas, and more!
- CNN : The 24-hour news channel features talk shows like Camilo, entertainment-news shows like Aristegui, and educational media shows like Clix. It has everything you need to stay up to date.
How do you choose your subscription to include Fubo Latino?
You can include add-on options to your plan when you create your account on the Fubo website (opens in new tab) . Right after you select your package you'll be taken to the next screen to select any add-ons you want to be included. Each add-on comes with a monthly fee. The first payment is made as soon as it's added to your account.
If you already have a Fubo account and want to change to Fubo Latino, all you have to do is log in on the Fubo website (opens in new tab) , press My Account , and press Manage Add-Ons . From there you'll be able to make any changes you like.
If you ever wish to remove an add-on from your account you won't be reimbursed for the monthly fee for that add-on, but when the pay cycle for that month times out and Fubo won't charge you for it again.
- Tom BedfordStreaming and Ecommerce Writer
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.