The steps you need to take to cancel your Fubo TV account depend on how you started your account to begin with, whether you signed up online, with your iPod/iPad/iPhone, on Roku, or with your Apple TV. When you're done canceling your account we've got information on the perfect alternative for you.
Products used in this guide
- Still need Fubo?: Fubo TV ($45+/mo)
Or maybe you just need a VPN?
Wait! Before you get rid of your FuboTV account, maybe you just need a new way to access it.
If you've found yourself outside of your home area, country-wise, a VPN could well be all you need to get back on the right trick. A virtual private network allows you to route all of your internet traffic through a specific set of servers in a specific country. So if you need your computer to be back in the United States while not actually being in the United States, a VPN can do the trick.
The catch is you need to be able to trust your VPN. For that, we're longtime fans of ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN makes it easy to watch your favorite sports no matter where you are, because it makes it possible for your internet traffic to be routed through your home country — even if you're on the road somewhere.
It's safe, it's secure, it's easy to use, and it's got a free trial, so you can make sure it's the right VPN for you. (Hint: It will be.)View Deal
How to cancel your Fubo TV subscription online
- Go to Account Settings on the Fubo website (you need to sign in to reach this page).
- Press the Cancel button that is located to the right of the Cancel Your Subscription option under Subscription.
- Select the reason for canceling your account and press Continue.
How to cancel your Fubo subscription on Roku
- Click here to view your subscriptions on Roku. You'll need to sign in to access this page.
- Find your Fubo TV subscription and press the Unsubscribe button to the right of the listing.
- Select Yes, Unsubscribe.
How to cancel your Fubo subscription on an iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apply ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find Fubo TV under the list of subscriptions and select it.
- Select Cancel Trial or Cancel subscription.
- Select Confirm.
How to cancel your Fubo subscription on an Apple TV
- Go to the Settings on your Apple TV.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Manage Subscriptions under Subscriptions.
- Select Fubo TV.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Canceling your subscription during a free trial will cause the trial to end immediately. Fubo doesn't offer refunds for canceling your account in the middle of a pay cycle. When you cancel the account, you will still have access to all the features you paid for until the end of your billing cycle. Then the account won't be renewed and you shouldn't be charged.
Your subscription will have a Renew button to the right of the listing on the Fubo website. If you decide to reactive your account before your billing cycle is over you can press that button to renew your account.
So ... Now what?
Time to check out a few other subscription options! Fubo is sad to see you go, but that doesn't mean there isn't another service out there for you.
Make sure you look into Sling TV. There are plenty of plan options to watch with or without ads and even a Live TV add-on! Much like Fubo, Sling TV offers a wide variety of selections when it comes to shows, movies, and sports, and isn't restricted to one type of network. Unlike Fubo, the prices for Sling TV are down right competitive. If you're unsure if Sling is the right choice you can take advantage of one of its free trial offers.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to WhatToWatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.