Fubo isn't exactly the cheapest cord-cutting service though, costing more than rivals like Philo or Sling, so it prompts the very valid question "is there a Fubo free trial?". And this is a rare case in the streaming world where one does exist!
Spending-savvy streamers will agree that this is great news, as you can test out Fubo without having to pay a cent: here's how to sign up to the FuboTV trial. Just remember that, if it's not for you, you'll need to cancel your FuboTV subscription before money comes out of your account.
But for more information about the FuboTV free trial, and which plans have them, read on below.
What plans have a FuboTV free trial?
There are a total of four plans to choose from. The good news isthat now all four of them come with a FuboTV free trial. The plans are as follows:
- FuboTV Pro plan: $74.99 a month for over 130 channels, 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR and up to 3 screens at once (on the go), 10 screens at once (at home).
- FuboTV Elite plan: $84.99 a month for over 190 channels, Fubo Extra channels, News Plus channels, 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR and up to 3 screens at once (on the go), 10 screens at once (at home).
- FuboTV Ultimate plan: $94.99 a month for over 230 channels, Fubo Extra channels, News Plus channels, SHOWTIME, Sports Plus with NFL Redzone, 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR and up to 3 screens at once (on the go), 10 screens at once (at home).
- FuboTV Latino plan: $74.97 a quarter for over 40 Spanish-language channels, 250 hours of cloud DVR and two screens at once (on the go and at home).
The cost of each plan correlates with the number of channels you get. The more expensive the plan, the more channels and features you'll get. (Life, eh?)
It used to be that the Latino Quarterly plan — which offers over 40 Spanish-language entertainment channels — didn't offer a free trial. That's been fixed. Now, with all four of the plans, you can try before you have to fully commit — they all come with a seven-day free trial.
FuboTV also includes Cloud DVR Plus — a virtual DVR space for all the things you'll record and never watch. The amount of storage space depends on the plan you pick You also get the ability to watch on multiple screens at once. Again, how many you get depends on the plan.
How to sign up to a FuboTV free trial:
- Go to the Fubo website.
- Click on the orange 'Start Free Trial' button
- Create an account by entering your email, password, and zipcode
- Choose from the four available plans
- Decide which add-ons you want (if any)
- Input your payment information and confirm!
You'll need to put in your payment information even if you're getting a free trial but your account won't be charged until the end of your 7-day trial.
Get the What to Watch Newsletter
The latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Alice is eCommerce Editor at Future with a focus on streaming services and VPN across CinemaBlend and TechRadar. This includes writing and delivering the best buying advice on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Hulu, and other popular providers, as well as How to Watch articles so you know exactly where to stream the hottest new TV shows and movies where you are around the world. With over 5 years experience in the commercial writing space, Alice has been writing about consumer tech for the last 3 years, previously writing for Trusted Reviews before joining Future.