Major League Baseball isn’t the only baseball action this summer, as the annual Little League World Series showcases the future of the game on national TV. Both boys and girls are taking the field, competing in the 2022 Little League World Series and the 2022 Little League Softball World Series, with ESPN handling the coverage for both.
From regionals to the finals, ESPN and its various networks and streaming platforms, has nearly all of the games available to watch and we’ve got the full schedule and how you can tune in to the action right here.
Let’s dive into everything you need to know about how to watch the 2022 Little League World Series.
How to watch the 2022 Little League World Series
ESPN is airing Little League World Series games on ESPN. ESPN2 and ABC.
ESPN and ESPN2 are the sports network’s two main cable channels. They are available on practically all traditional pay-TV cable subscription packages as well as live TV streaming services like FuboTV, Sling TV (specifically Sling TV Orange), Hulu with Live TV and YouTube TV.
ABC, meanwhile, is one of the four major US TV networks that is carried by all traditional cable TV providers and receivable through a TV antenna. The network is also included as part of the channel lineup for FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV and YouTube TV. If you subscribe to any of these service you can watch the ABC broadcasts of LLWS games on your TV or computer.
2022 Little League World Series schedule
The Little League World Series is officially underway from Williamsport, Pa., set to run through August 28.
Check out the schedule for upcoming games for the Little League World Series directly below.
2022 Little League World Series schedule
Wednesday, August 17
- Caribbean 2, Latin America 0
- Southeast 5, New England 3
- Canada 7, Australia 0
- Northwest 1, West 11
Thursday, August 18
- Asia-Pacific 2, Europe-Africa 0
- Midwest 7, Great Lakes 8
- Puerto Rico 1, Mexico 6
- Southwest 8, Mid-Atlantic 3
Friday, August 19
- Panama vs Caribbean, 1 pm ET/10 am PT, ESPN
- Mountain vs Southeast, 3 pm ET/noon PT, ESPN
- Japan vs Canada, 5 pm ET/2 pm PT, ESPN
- Metro vs West, 7 pm ET/4 pm PT, ESPN
Saturday, August 20
- Australia vs Europe-Africa, 1 pm ET/10 am PT, ABC
- Northwest vs Midwest, 3 pm ET/noon PT, ABC
- Latin America vs Puerto Rico, 5 pm ET/2 pm PT, ESPN
- New England vs Mid-Atlantic, 7 pm ET/4 pm PT, ESPN2
Little League Softball World Series schedule
Tuesday, August 9
- Mid-Atlantic 3, Central 1
- Northwest 4, Southwest 13
- North Carolina 2, West 9
- Asia-Pacific 1, Canada 0
Wednesday, August 10
- Latin America 0, Southwest 2
- New England 1, Mid-Atlantic 2
- Europe & Africa 1, Asia-Pacific 4
- Southeast 6, West 1
Thursday, August 11
- Central 12, Europe-Africa 0
- Northwest 1, West 7
- North Carolina 8, Latin America 0
- Canada 0, New England 4
Friday, August 12
- North Carolina 6, West 1
- New England 8, Central 2
Saturday, August 13
- Mid-Atlantic 2, Asia-Pacific 0
- Southwest 1, Southeast 0
- Asia-Pacific 1, New England 0
- Southeast 2, North Carolina 1
Sunday, August 14
- Southwest 5, Southeast 1
- Mid-Atlantic 11, Asia-Pacific 0
Monday, August 15
- LLSWS Final: Southwest 5, Mid-Atlantic 4
- LLSWS Third Place Game: Southeast 9, Asia-Pacific 0
For more information, visit littleleague.org (opens in new tab).
Michael Balderston is a DC-based entertainment and assistant managing editor for What to Watch, who has previously written about the TV and movies with TV Technology, Awards Circuit and regional publications. Spending most of his time watching new movies at the theater or classics on TCM, some of Michael's favorite movies include Casablanca, Moulin Rouge!, Silence of the Lambs, Children of Men, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest and Star Wars. On the TV side he enjoys Peaky Blinders, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Saturday Night Live, Only Murders in the Building and is always up for a Seinfeld rerun.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.