Big 12 basketball is a big deal, and there's no bigger week for it than this week. Because it's conference tournament time, with the winner headed to the Big Dance. And others, well, not so much.
And you're going to be able to catch every game this week on the ESPN family of channels, which makes things pretty easy.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't stop reading here, though. We've got your full Big 12 conference tournament schedule, what's on when and where — and what the whole thing means going into March Madness.
When is the Big 12 Men's Basketball Tournament?
The Big 12 Men's Basketball Tournament will be held on March 11-14 at the Spring Center in Kansas City, Mo. There will be four rounds of the tournament, with the first round on ESPNU. The quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals will be on ESPN and ESPN2 with the final game on March 14, 2020 at 5 p.m on ESPN.
The Big 12 is one ranked in the top ten of men's basketball conferences by RPI. The Big 12 is a top heavy conference, with the top team in the nation, and a second team ranked in the top five. The #1 Kansas Jayhawks are the power team in college basketball, with a 17-1 conference record and a 28-3 overall record. This is thanks in large part to Ydoka Azubuike, known to fans as "Doke," who leads the team in rebounds and is second in points scored and shooting percentage.
The #5 Baylor Bears has only a tough loss to Kansas and two other last minute heartbreaks to go with their sixteen wins in 2020. The Big 12 also has another ranked team in the #22 West Virginia Mountaineers, along with big programs like the Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Tech Red Raiders too. Will anyone have what it takes to hand Kansas a loss and steal a tournament spot?
Big 12 Men's Basketball Tournament Teams and Schedule
All times shown are Eastern
Wednesday, March 11
- 7 p.m., Game 1, #9 Iowa State Cyclones vs. #8 Oklahoma State Cowboys, ESPNU
- 9 p.m., Game 2, #10 Kansas State vs. #7 TCU Horned Frogs, ESPNU
Thursday, March 12
- 12:30 p.m., Game 3, #4 Texas Longhorns vs. #5 Texas Tech Red Raiders, ESPN2
- 2:30 p.m., Game 4, #1 Kansas Jayhawks vs. Winner of Game 1, ESPN2
- 7 p.m., Game 5, #2 Baylor Bears vs. Winner of Game 2, ESPN2
- 9 p.m., Game 6, #3 Oklahoma Sooners vs. #6 West Virginia Mountaineers, ESPN2
Friday, March 13
- 7 p.m., Winner of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 4, ESPN or ESPN2
- 9 p.m., Winner of Game 5 vs. Winner of Game 6, ESPN or ESPN2
Saturday, March 14
- 6 p.m., Big 12 Men's Basketball Championship, Team TBD vs. Team TBD, ESPN
Watch Big 12 Men's College Basketball Tournament online
The Big 12 Men's College Basketball Tournament will be shown on Big 12 Network and CBS. Here are the ways you can watch those networks, and these games online and without cable.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here .
- Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament on Hulu - Yes, with the ESPN, ESPN2, & ESPNU you can see every round of the Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament.
Hulu with Live TV
Easy as a layup
ESPN and ESPN2 makes Hulu a solid choice for Big 12 Hoops fans.
Hulu has live TV including sports networks along with a huge back catalog of shows. ESPN and ESPN2 are available on Hulu, which means it will have the Big 12 tournament.
Sling TV - Sling Orange
- The cost: $30 a month after your first month for $20
- Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament on Sling TV: Yes, with ESPN & ESPN2 on Sling Orange. Add Sports Extra for $10 a month to get the ESPNU games as well.
Major Dunks, Minor Prices
Sling Big 12 Tournament Basketball anytime & from anywhere.
Sling is the more economical way to get ESPN & ESPN2. Sling Orange still gets you access to most of the Big 12 Men's basketball tournament. Add ESPNU for the extra games for $10 per month.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $65 a month after a free trial
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament on AT&T TV Now: Some, with ESPN & ESPN2. Get all the games on the Max Plan with ESPNU for $80 per month.
AT&T TV Now
Take your College Hoops Mobile
The Plus Plan gets you most of the Big 12 Men's basketball tournament.
AT&T TV Now has a long list of channels in their lineup. The Plus Plan has ESPN & ESPN2 for most Big 12 games, and it also includes HBO too. Max has it all, but gets a bit pricey.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament on YouTube TV: Yes, ESPN & ESPN2, you can see every round of the Big 12 Men's Basketball tournament.
More like HoopsTube
Hey Google, let's watch some Big 12 basketball
YouTube TV is one of the easiest streaming services to understand, with a single plan, a ton of channels — including ESPN, ESPN2, & ESPNU for college basketball playoff action.
Watch Big 12 Men's College Basketball Tournament even if you're outside the United States
It's so frustrating when you have everything you need to watch college basketball in March online, but you are taking Spring Break out of the country. You might think that you're out of luck because streaming services often block their feeds if you're not in America. Fear not.
There are ways to get things working again by using a VPN, which is short for "Virtual Private Network". It sends your internet traffic from far away through a specific set of servers, then pops it back into the United States.
Does a VPN sound appealing to you? It's easy to get a great one with subscription services that, for a few bucks a month, tunnel your traffic through your choice of a variety of locations. It can also give you security and peace of mind on open WiFi connections, because a VPN protects you against snoopers on any network.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to WhatToWatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.