How to watch 80 for Brady
Where to watch the new football comedy starring Sally Field, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno and Lily Tomlin.
Whether you're a fan of Tom Brady, the New England Patriots or just football in general, 80 for Brady is a comedy to keep an eye on. Inspired by a true story of some die-hard Brady fans, the 2023 new movie stars Sally Field, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno and Lily Tomlin and is now available for you to watch.
WTW's 80 for Brady review praises the four all-time great actresses, who prove to be a riot together and carry the movie. The general consensus of critics seems to agree, with the movie is currently "Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes (opens in new tab).
Interested? Here is what you need to know about how to watch 80 for Brady right now.
How to watch 80 for Brady in movie theaters
80 for Brady is now playing exclusively in US movie theaters. To see when and where it is playing near you, check out your local movie theater websites or Fandango (opens in new tab), which shows you showtimes for theaters throughout your area.
The movie is only planning on playing in a handful of countries outside of the US right now, and the UK is not one of them at this time.
Trips to the movie theater can be pricey these days, but there are ways to minimize the hit on your wallet. One way is movie theater subscription and membership deals, which allow you to sign up for a program that provides free, discounted for a monthly allotment of movies for a monthly fee. A number of movie theater chains in the US and UK offer these type of plans. MoviePass is also an option in the US, which works with multiple US theater chains.
How to stream 80 for Brady
You can now watch 80 for Brady at home, as the movie is available to rent or buy via digital on-demand as of March 7. Available on Prime Video (opens in new tab), YouTube (opens in new tab), Google Play (opens in new tab), Vudu (opens in new tab) and more, renting 80 for Brady is going to cost about $20, while you can purchase it for $25.
80 for Brady's streaming debut is still unknown, but it is almost certainly going to be exclusively streaming on Paramount Plus when the time comes.
80 for Brady on Blu-ray/DVD
Paramount Home Entertainment has also announced the Blu-ray/DVD release of 80 for Brady, which is going to be May 2.
The physical copy of the movie is going to include a number of special features, including:
- The Game Plan: Making 80 For Brady - a sneak peek at the making of the film as the cast dish on their characters and much more.
- The GOATS: Jane, Lily, Rita & Sally - a heartwarming ode to aging, the power of female friendship, and how wisdom surpasses youth.
- The Visiting Team: Meet the Supporting Cast - meet the star-studded supporting cast. Join Sara Gilbert, Billy Porter, Jimmy O. Yang, Harry Hamlin, Guy Fieri, and Patton Oswalt for behind-the-scenes interviews.
- The Largest Comeback in Super Bowl History - Tom Brady and his teammates relive their epic comeback. Hear their stories in this featurette.
- Extended & deleted scenes
- 80 For Brady: Play-By-Play - join the cast for a hilarious roundtable play-by-play with host Billy Porter.
- "Gonna Be You" Music Video featuring Dolly Parton, Belinda Carlisle, Cyndi Lauper, Gloria Estefan, and Debbie Harry for the song written by Diane Warren.
What else to know about 80 for Brady
While the screen legends of Field, Fonda, Moreno and Tomlin headline 80 for Brady, the movie features a swath of fun cameos, including Harry Hamlin, Billy Porter, Guy Fieri, Alex Moffat, Rob Corddry, Jimmy O. Yang, Ron Funches and, of course, Tom Brady.
Check out the trailer for 80 for Brady right here:
Get the What to Watch Newsletter
The latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Michael Balderston is a DC-based entertainment and assistant managing editor for What to Watch, who has previously written about the TV and movies with TV Technology, Awards Circuit and regional publications. Spending most of his time watching new movies at the theater or classics on TCM, some of Michael's favorite movies include Casablanca, Moulin Rouge!, Silence of the Lambs, Children of Men, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest and Star Wars. On the TV side he enjoys Peaky Blinders, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Saturday Night Live, Only Murders in the Building and is always up for a Seinfeld rerun. Follow on Letterboxd (opens in new tab).