With Dawn Taylor and Billy Fletcher having plumped for a Valentine's Day wedding the pressure is on to get things sorted.
And it's got Dawn all shook up.
She's panicking about having sent out at 'save the date'... and so she should be as seething serial killer Meena has clocked it and out to savage her love rival!
Unaware of the target on her back, Dawn is all plans plans plans as she and Harriet make headway with the arrangements. With Harriet having gone back to policing, she tells Dawn it's going to be Charles who officiates the wedding.
With that sorted, it's on to the next worry: the venue for the reception. Seeing as she and Billy are cash strapped and the Woolpack is a burned out shell, it's slim pickings…
Elsewhere, it's a sad day for Ryan as his adoptive mum Irene is laid to rest.
Struggling to recover following her shocking, near fatal, ordeal at the crazed hands of Meena, her serial killer sister, Manpreet is frail and anxious.
As she continues to try to put a brave face on her suffering can the fragile doc hold it together or is she close to breaking point?
Emmerdale continues weeknights on ITV from 7.00pm.
- Rhona Goskirk - Zoe Henry
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Harriet Finch - Katherine Dow Blyton
- Eric Pollard - Chris Chittell
- Jai Sharma - Chris Bisson
- Rishi Sharma - Bhasker Patel
- Priya Kotecha - Fiona Wade
- Liv Flaherty - Isobel Steele
- Jacob Gallagher - Joe-Warren Plant
- Wendy Posner - Susan Cookson
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Amy Wyatt - Natalie Ann Jamieson
- Liam Cavanagh - Jonny McPherson
- Leyla Cavanagh - Roxy Shahidi
- Nate Robinson - Jurrell Carter
- Dawn Taylor - Olivia Bromley
- Manpreet Jutla - Rebecca Sarker
- Ryan Stocks - James Moore
- Billy Fletcher - Jay Kontzle
- Will Taylor - Dean Andrews
- Mackenzie Barton - Lawrence Robb
- Kim Tate - Claire King
- Bernice Blackstock - Sam Giles
Sarah has been writing about soaps for over 20 years! She’s worked for Hello!, WOMAN, PA News, Closer, TVeasy – and is currently What’s On TV's Soap editor as well as writing for WhatToWatch.com
She’s interviewed tons of famous people from movie stars to pop stars, TV stars and of course, soap stars. The soaps have always been at the heart of Sarah's work; visiting the sets, getting the goss, and writing about all the soapy shenanigans week in week out, earning her a place on the judging panel for The British Soap Awards in 2017 and 2018… and the nickname Soapbird!
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.