NOTE: CBS All Access will become Paramount+ sometime in early 2021.
CBS All Access is an online streaming service with all your favorite shows and movies. If you own an Apple TV you can use the official CBS All Access app from the Apple Store. Set up is easy and we're here to help start watching sooner! There are two different ways to authenticate your app and we've got the full instructions for you here. Here's how to download and activate your account!
What is CBS All Access?
CBS All Access is loaded with original shows for you to check out and get lost in like Star Trek: Picard , Star Trek: Discovery , The Twilight Zone and Strange Angel . Each subscription comes with the ability to watch on two screens and if you upgrade to the No Commercial subscription you can also download shows to watch in Offline Mode.
Aside from all your favorite shows and movies being helpfully categorized on their website, you can also find Live TV options with your account. Every two weeks CBS updates their Live TV schedule for you to watch shows like Big Brother and Star Trek: Discovery as they air!
Check out the pricing and plan options here!
How to install and use the CBS All Access app on Apple TV
- Download the CBS All Access app from the Apple Store . It's free!
- Open the app on your Apple TV.
- Select Settings from the top right side of the screen.
- From here you have the option to Sign in Manually or with a code .
- If you want to sign in manually, input your login information and press enter.
- If you want to sign in with a code open www.cbs.com/activate/appletv/ on your browser.
- Input the code provided on the CBS All Access app to the web browser page and press confirm.
There you have it! Whether you're signing in manually or with a code, this is how you get access to your CBS All Access account on the Apple TV.
Improve your streaming experience with this equipment!
- CBS All Access will become Paramount Plus in 2021
- Is CBS All Access free with a cable subscription?
- How to watch CBS All Access on a Samsung TV
- How to watch CBS All Access on Roku
- How to watch CBS All Access on Apple TV
- How to watch CBS All Access on a Vizio TV
Linksys EA9500 Max Stream
If you're streaming your favorite shows and movies online you want to make sure you have the best internet connection possible! With the Linksys EA9500 Max Stream, you get three bands of Wi-Fi, 4 x 4 MU-MIMO, and a ton of ports to connect your wired devices. A 2.4 GHz band with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps is perfect for older devices, and two 5 GHz bands at up to 2,166 Mbps support 4K streaming and seamless online gaming.
Vankyo Leisure 3 - Projector
Upgrade your movie with this portable projector that can increase the size of your screen up to 176 inches for a killer price. With a resolution of 1920x1080 and 2000:1 contrast ratio its perfect for any home! Also, the 3-year warranty has you covered if you need a replacement.
beFree Sound BFS-450 - Surround Sound
The beFree surround sound system supports connections through Bluetooth, sub, SD, and FM radio. It has a remote to make the controls a breeze and it's the perfect price for a family budget!
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.