All times shown are Eastern time.
• Early Prelims: 6 p.m. ESPN+ and ESPN2
• Prelims: 8 p.m. on ESPN+ and ESPN2
• Main Card: 10 p.m. on PPV
• Post Show: Later on ESPN+
The full event fight card
• Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
• Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
• Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
• Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
• Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
• Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
• Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
• Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
• Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
• Manel Kape vs. Ode’ Osbourne
• Miles Johns vs. Anderson Dos Santos
• Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
• Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons
UFC 265 has a night full of must-see fights including two of the biggest heavyweights in the interim championship Main Event, so fight fans who also have the most popular streaming devices need to know how to watch UFC 265 on Roku. If you can’t get down to Houston to see it live, it can be easy to set up your TV to stream these massive fights. If you want to watch UFC 265 on the greatest streaming devices, you can score an easy win with ESPN on Roku.
Roku devices come in a variety of price points and sizes. The Roku Streaming Stick+ is excellent, affordable, and small but any Roku will be able to stream the latest major night of MMA.
UFC 265 will be broadcast live on Saturday, August 7, from the Toyota Center in Houston. The Pay-Per-View Main Event is headlined by two of the biggest baddest heavyweight fighters in the UFC fighting for an interim title.
Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis (25-7) is already deserving of a proper shot at the undisputed heavyweight title, but the Champion Francis Ngannou needed just a little more time to recover from his last fight. Instead of waiting, the UFC has lined up an interim title fight for Lewis, but he’s going to have to take on a powerful new foe. That opponent is Ciryl “Bon Gamin” Gane (9-0), an undefeated fighter who was the heavyweight champion in a smaller promotion earlier in his career. Can Gane beat the “Black Beast” and earn his way into the octagon with Ngannou?
Now you just need to know how to watch it on your Roku. The only way to watch UFC 265 is on ESPN+, which is part of the ESPN channel. Before you can watch the fighters walk to the octagon, you'll need to get the ESPN channel on your Roku.
How to get the ESPN channel for Roku
Channels are available in the Roku Store, and they can be installed from the web or using the remote on your Roku device. You can sign in with your Roku account on the web and send the channel to your devices in a snap. Click here to get started .
The app should show up on your Roku once you are done. It's just like magic.
If you prefer, you can use your remote to install the channel on your Roku.
- On the home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store in the main menu.
- Select the Search option.
- Use the on screen remote to type ESPN .
- The ESPN channel will appear in the results. Find it, and select Install this channel to complete.
Now you just need to get the ESPN channel logged in with your ESPN+ account, so you are ready to watch your Pay-Per-View purchase.
- Open the ESPN App .
- In the navigation bar at the top of the app, highlight the settings gear icon in the right hand corner of the screen.
- Click to enter settings.
- Select and click to open Account Information .
- Choose either to Login to ESPN Account or Login to TV Provider , and follow the prompts.
That's all you need to do on your Roku. Now all you need to do is buy the UFC 265 Pay-Per-View so you're ready to watch on Saturday. Here are your options for seeing the big fights.
- If you are new to ESPN+, you can get a special offer of UFC 265 PPV and the Disney+ bundle featuring ESPN+ for only $82.98.
- If you already have a monthly ESPN+ subscription, you can upgrade to an annual plan to bundle UFC 265 PPV and a full year subscription to ESPN+ for only $89.98.
- If you already have any ESPN+ subscription or get ESPN+ through the Disney+ bundle, you can choose to only purchase UFC 265 PPV for only $69.99.
Roku Streaming Stick+
Gear to stream the fights
So much to love about this discounted, portable Roku
The Roku Streaming Stick Plus offers a unique combination of being budget friendly and packed with features. It has 4K, HDR, private listening and tons of big streaming channels to love.
ESPN+ UFC Pay-Per-View
UFC 265 Rocks the Octagon
Lewis vs. Gane and UFC 265 are ready to rumble.
ESPN+ has major UFC events on the regular, including this Pay-Per-View event. UFC 265 is packed with big fights, including two of the biggest MMA stars around. You can also get entertainment for the whole family with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ if you choose the Disney+ bundle.
Roy Delgado is a freelance writer for WhatToWatch. His focus is streaming, specializing on sports. He binge-streams 32 games over the first two days of NCAA March Madness annually. He built his own DVR 15 years ago, and still tinkers to make his media setup its best.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to Whattowatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.