College football is big fun, and a big deal for alumni and locals dedicated to their school. That love goes beyond the teams and conferences that get most of the attention on TV. You can watch hundreds of games this season from a wide variety of conferences, and get extra coverage of your school. Here is what you need to know to watch college football games streaming on ESPN+ .
This week's ESPN+ D-1 College Football games
All times shown are Eastern
Friday, November 29
- Noon, Bowling Green vs. Buffalo, ESPN+
- Noon, Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan, ESPN+
- 5 p.m., Arkansas State vs. South Alabama, ESPN+
- 6 p.m., (25) Appalachian State vs. Troy, ESPN+
Saturday, November 30
- Noon, Texas State vs. Coastal Carolina, ESPN+
- 2 p.m., Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky, ESPN+
- 2 p.m., Charlotte vs. Old Dominion, ESPN+
- 2 p.m., New Mexico State vs. Liberty, ESPN+
- 3:30 p.m., UTSA vs. Louisiana Tech, ESPN+
- 6 p.m., Georgia State vs. Georgia Southern, ESPN+
- The cost: $5 a month
- Watch ESPN+ on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, iOS, Android, browsers and more
- College Football on ESPN+ ESPN+ will stream over 300 exclusive college football games in 2019.
ESPN+ college football games this season will include teams from the following conferences:
- Big 12
- Big South
- Conference USA
- Ivy League
- Missouri Valley
- Ohio Valley
- Sun Belt
You may see teams from other conferences when they are the visiting team playing against a team from a featured conference.
ESPN+ is a great way to catch tons of major college sports, including NCAA football, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, ice hockey, field hockey and so much more. The service also gives fans access to action from UFC, Top Rank boxing, pro team sports including MLB and NHL. ESPN+ is also the exclusive home of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup along with more great soccer from MLS, Italian Serie A, the FA Cup, and the English Championship League.
The ESPN app is the best way to watch everything ESPN+ on every screen imaginable. The ESPN app can be installed on the most popular devices, including major streaming platforms and game consoles such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can also stream ESPN+ on your TV by controlling it with your phone using support for either Chromecast or AirPlay .
ESPN+ costs $5 a month, which includes over 300 college football games this season. There will be college football action every weekend of the season, so ESPN+ is worth a try if you like football.
Our Top Pick
Exclusive College Football Streams
Exclusive College Football games streaming live
ESPN+ offers CordCutters loads of unique live sports, new originals and documentaries above and beyond what you're used to on TV. With big college football games weekly, ESPN+ is well worth the addition for pigskin fans.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to WhatToWatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.