Streaming and sports are like tag team partners. When they get together, you know something special can happen especially in the biggest events. The NFL has made their playoffs available for more people to stream year after year. Still it only matters if you can watch the biggest game on the devices you love. Here's how to make sure you can watch Super Bowl LIV on Apple TV.
Super Bowl LIV will kick off at 6:30 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020, from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla. The game will be between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, and all of the Super Bowl 2020 events will be broadcast on Fox.
Get everything you need to watch the Super Bowl online & without cable
The FoxSports app is an easy way to watch the Super Bowl online on Apple TV. You can use your login from a Live TV streaming service, or create a Profile on the Fox Sports website. To install the Fox Sports app on your Apple TV, just open the App Store using your remote. Then just search for "Fox Sports: Watch Live."
You can also use the App Store on the web and get the app delivered directly to your Apple TV. Just visit the Fox Sports app on the App Store Preview on your Apple device.
One you open the Fox Sports app on your Apple TV, finding the Super Bowl will be easy. In fact, on Super Bowl Sunday it will be the first thing you see. The Fox Sports app lists upcoming events up to seven days in advance. If you don't see Super Bowl LIV on the top of the main page, try these easy steps.
- Scroll down with your remote to find the "By Sport" section.
- Find the "NFL" in the By Sport section.
- Click to open the *"NFL" section.
- The Super Bowl will be the first option you see.
If you need to login with your Fox Sports profile, or use your Live TV Provider Sign In, try the following steps.
- Click up on the main page until you reach the Navigation bar.
- Tap to the right on your remote to select the Settings screen.
- Click down on your remote and find the Profile or TV Provider Sign in options.
- Follow the prompts to sign in.
Also, if you have a 4K display, you can watch Super Bowl LIV in 4K on an Apple TV 4K. Just be aware that Fox Sports doesn't support HDR on Apple TV 4K.
Apple TV 4K
Streaming box pick
A great device to stream the Super Bowl and everything else.
Apple TV 4K is our best TV streaming device, and with good reason. It has a great interface that's easy to use. Plus it supports all of the services you could want, including Fox Sports and Super Bowl LIV.
Watch Super Bowl LIV online on Apple TV with a Live Streaming Service
Another easy way to watch the Super Bowl online using your Apple TV is with a Live Streaming Service that includes your Fox local station. Beyond Super Bowl LIV, you will get a variety of other great channels streaming live included too. Many of these services offer free trials too, so the Super Bowl might be the perfect time to try one out. Let's take a look at these options, all of which are available for your Apple TV.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here .
- Super Bowl LIV on Hulu: Yes, with your local Fox station.
Hulu with Live TV
Hit the deep pass
Stream the Super Bowl with confidence on Hulu.
Hulu combines a huge back catalog of shows with a large selection of live TV channels. They can include local Fox station, so you won't need to miss a moment of Super Bowl LIV.
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week trial
- Watch Fubo TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android and web browsers
- Local channels on Fubo TV: CBS, Fox, NBC and CW. Find your locals here .
- Super Bowl LIV on Fubo TV: Yes, as Fubo has Fox locals available.
Stream the goal line stand
Have a flawless Super Bowl Sunday streaming with Fubo.
Fubo TV has had a sports focus since the very beginning. While they have expanded their focus, the service is still a great way to stream sports, including Super Bowl 2020.
Sling TV - Sling Blue
- The cost: $30 a month after your first month for $20
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, or Samsung smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Find your local channels here .
- Super Bowl LIV on Sling TV: Yes, with local Fox stations.
Sling the pigskin around
Stream the Super Bowl LIV as a Slinger.
Sling is the most economical of the major streaming services. You can stream Super Bowl LIV and tons more with Sling TV.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $65 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, and browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- Super Bowl LIV on AT&T TV Now: Yes, with your local Fox station.
AT&T TV Now
Games & Thrones
They put the 'T' in Touchdowns
AT&T TV Now has probably the deepest channel lineup around. Get the Super Bowl LIV streaming on the Plus Plan, then catch Watchmen since you'll get HBO as well.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android and browsers
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here .
- Super Bowl LIV on YouTube TV: Yes, with your local Fox station.
Punt, Pass and Subscribe
YouTube makes live NFL games simple, even on big holidays.
YouTube TV is one of the easiest streaming services to understand, with a single plan, a ton of channels — including Fox for watching the Super Bowl LIV.
Use a VPN to watch Super Bowl LIV
In addition to offering you tons of privacy features, a VPN can help you view shows that may not be available locally in your area. Streaming services often block their feeds if you're not in America. If you are a subscriber to a live TV streaming service, and looking to stream the game even though work is taking you out of the country on Super Bowl Sunday, a VPN might be just the answer you need.
A VPN, or "Virtual Private Network" sends your internet traffic from wherever you are through a specific set of servers and back into the United States.
Does a VPN sound appealing to you? It's easy to get a great one from a subscription service that, for a few bucks a month, will tunnel your traffic through your choice of a variety of locations. There are a bunch of great options out there, but our favorite is Express VPN. It's easy to use, affordable, reliable, and well-rated.
Get the latest updates, reviews and unmissable series to watch and more!
Thank you for signing up to WhatToWatch. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.